Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with today's Groupon to Little Caesars. Choose between locations in Middletown or Trenton. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a pizza meal (a $23.46 total value). The meal, which can feed between four and six people, includes the following:
- Two Hot-N-Ready one-topping pizzas (a $5.99 value each)
- One order of wings (a $5.99 value)
- One order of Crazy bread (a $3.49 value)
- One 2-liter bottle of soda (a $2 value)
- For $5, you get $10 worth of anything on the menu. Original-crust pizzas range from $5.99 to $9.99.
Working from recipes honed during more than 50 years in the pizza business, Little Caesars’ kitchen crews prepares the cheesy pies from freshly kneaded dough and homemade sauce. The carry-out chain specializes in 14-inch Hot-N-Ready pepperoni pizzas, available all-day without a waiting period or background check. Some franchises also feature specialty flavors based on regional preference such as the three-meat blend topped with pepperoni, sausage, and bacon. Juicy wings steep in one of eight flavorful glazes, including garlic parmesan, barbecue, and teriyaki. A crisp, paper sleeve encompasses eight Parmesan-sprinkled crazy bread sticks, ready to dunk into a vat of marinara sauce or wield in a tasty air-drum solo.