About Little Dipper Hot Pot House
At Little Dipper Hot Pot House, simmering bowls of soup are constructed right at the table. Guests choose from a menu of proteins and in-soup additions, and the attentive staff remains at the ready to help hot-pot newbies navigate the process.
The Hot-Pot Process
- The Base: Choose the base of the soup, such as tomato, miso, and curry.
- The Protein: Super-thin slices of meat, such as tender brisket or lamb, are added to the soup and cooked in the broth.
- The Add-Ons: Fresh vegetables, spicy sauces, and rice or noodles put the finishing touch on the bowl.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days