Night of crafting and fun where attendees enjoy their time learning the methods of stained glass creation
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- “Sip and Solder” Stained Glass Class for Two
- “Sip and Solder” Stained Glass Class for Four
- “Sip and Solder” Stained Glass Class for Six
- “Sip and Solder” Stained Glass Class for Eight
Tips from the Merchant
What You’ll Learn
- Three-hour class covers how to create a 6” sun-catcher in the Tiffany or copper foil stained glass creation method using pre-cut glass pieces
- Choose from more than 50 unique designs at registration
- Take home work at end of class
What to Bring
- Food and snacks
- Basic supplies like plates, napkins, utensils, and cups are supplied
What to Expect
- Open sessions on first-come first-serve basis
- Vouchers are valid for scheduled open sessions only. Buying or bringing alcohol varies by location and regional liquor laws. For information about alcohol on location, class times, and locations, visit the class calendar here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Appointment required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Classes are held by schedule at multiple locations. Please click here to learn more. Ability to bring/buy alcohol varies by class/location and regional liquor laws. May not be redeemed for private or home parties. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Little Glass Art
The staffers at Little Glass Art are passionate about fostering creativity and allowing guests to express themselves. Primarily, as their name suggestions, they offer classes involving glass art. This includes, but is not limited to, glassware etchings, glass cutting classes, and ornaments. Whatever class guests attend, they will bring home their keepsake. And while instructors guide their participants through each area of expertise, guests need not feel like they are trapped to make a copy of the teacher's art; rather, their glass art is uniquely commissioned by them as creativity knows no bounds.