All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 4 Options
- $49 for a six-week soccer program for a child ages 24–35 months ($99 value)
- $69 for a six-week soccer program for a child ages 3–4 ($137 value)
- $69 for a six-week soccer program for a child ages 5–6 ($137 value)
- $69 for a six-week soccer program for a child ages 7–8 ($137 value)
- Wilmette: Saturdays, 9 a.m.–10 a.m. (ages 3-4), 10 a.m–11 a.m. (ages 3-4), and 11 a.m.–12 p.m. (ages 5-8)
- Northbrook: Saturdays, 9 a.m.– 10 a.m. (Born to Kick)
- Highwood Ball Park: Saturdays 9 a.m.–9:50 a.m. (ages 24-35 months); Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 4 p.m.–5 p.m. (ages 3-4); Mondays 5 p.m.–6 p.m. (ages 5-6); and Wednesdays 5 p.m.–6 p.m. and Saturdays 1 p.m.–2 p.m. (ages 7-8)
- Lake Forest: Thursdays and Fridays, 4 p.m.–5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Program sessions must be used by same child. Not valid for members active within the last 6 months. Wilmette location valid only on Saturdays; Northbrook location valid only on Saturdays; Highwood Ball Park location valid only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays; Lake Forest location valid only on Thursdays and Fridays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Little Legends Soccer Academy
When Director Tony Youhanna and George Solomos founded Little Legends Soccer Academy in 2009, they found themselves filling a niche. At the time, the North Shore offered no quality soccer coaching for youngsters interested in the game. Their first session was a success, drawing thirty eager players, but it didn't prepare them for the popularity that was to come. Since that day, the academy has ballooned: more than 300 children ages 24 months to 8 years old are currently enrolled in its various programs.
Each clinic helps kids build soccer fundamentals such as foot skills, passing, and receiving in an environment that encourages fun and teamwork. Very young players—24 to 36 months—start off in the Born to Kick program, which couples soccer skills with mind-nurturing topics such as shapes, colors, and vocabulary. As children get older and their skills progress, they move into clinics aimed at more advanced techniques, eventually putting them to work in games.