Children and their parents can participate in educational activites at a local play area
What You'll Get
- The facility offers parents an opportunity to enjoy the time with their children in a padded area during fun activities. Here, children can develop motor skills and participate in educational games and activities.
- Check the website for class hours and availability.
- Valid for children up to 5 years old.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for children up to 5 years old. Please check the website for class hours and availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Little Movers Gym
Even the tiniest tots get a chance to engage in fitness activities at Little Movers Gym. Under the tutelage of trained guides, parents and their little ones can take part in lessons focusing on enhancing motor skills, music time, educational games, and confidence-builder tasks, all in a safely-padded play environment.
- Baby Time: Designed for the youngest learners and new parents, this class focuses on working toward developmental milestones through activities like neck and core strengthening and tummy time. (ages 0–10 months)
- Little Walkers: A class for the next age group up that focuses on gross motor skills like crawling, walking, and running, as well advancing social skills and developing friendships while interacting with peers. (ages 10–22 months)
- Little Runners: A school-prep class designed to help children learn to interact with their peers through friendship, cooperation, sharing, and teamwork. (ages 2–3 years)
- Ready for Learning: Designed for kids getting ready to attend Pre-K and kindergarten, this class takes place in a stimulating environment that focuses on self control and and helps kids learn how to listen to directions and familiarize themselves with an educational structure. (ages 3–4 years)
- Open Gym: An un-structured time when parents and their little ones can play with toys and gym equipment at their own pace. (ages 5 years and under)