All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one 60-minute swedish massage (up to $60 value)
- $59 for one 90-minute swedish massage (up to $90 value)
- Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 12 p.m.–6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Little Pond Therapeutic Massage Center
At Little Pond Therapeutic Massage Center, owner Heather Reed soothes aching muscles with a diverse arsenal of bodywork modalities. Inside the tranquil studio, she delivers full-body Swedish massages, deep-tissue massages, and numerous other services. Read on to learn more about Heather and what she's all about:
Meet the Owner: Heather Reed, LMT
- Background: Heather was born and raised in Lexington, and obviously, she's a huge Cats fan
- Education: She graduated from Lexington Healing Arts Academy in 2014, and her education includes myo-fascial release, deep tissue, swedish, acupressure, and several other modalities.
- Goal: To not only soothe her clients, but to educate them and help them find ways to maintain pain-free and mobile lifestyles.