All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 5, 2017
· Reviewed October 11, 2016
· Reviewed October 4, 2016
What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Details||Reviews||Reviews by Dogs_|
With today’s deal, $25 gets you a $50 Groupon to Little Rascals Doggie Day Care, located at 5917 Georgia Ave., NW. While on vacation this 4th of July weekend, treat your beloved companion to a vacation of his own!
Little Rascals has plenty of doggy packages (see descriptions and rates), so you can find the perfect fit for your pooch’s needs. Choose from three boarding options (crate, kennel, cageless) or tailor a plan to ensure your dog has a relaxing, enjoyable, and safe stay. For ultimate comfort, try the cageless option, which features a private 10’x10’ luxury suite with a human bed, blanket, and TV so your dog can fall asleep watching canine favorites, such as Bones, Diff’rent Strokes, and According to Jim.
If you’re not going out of town, use your Groupon for any of the following:
- Doggie Day Care: Bring your dog to Little Rascals anytime between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Since dogs are like furry snowflakes, Little Rascals has three separate playrooms for different sizes, temperaments, and energy levels.
- Indoor Dog Park: Little Rascals is the only place in Northwest DC with a heated indoor dog park. Play with your pup in the 7,000-square-foot facility, or let him play with other pooches while you take advantage of the free WiFi.
- Grooming: Your dog should look good, so take him to a Little Rascals groomer.
- Dog Walking: Free your dog from the house while you’re at work. All Little Rascals dog walkers have spent decades training in the some of the finest European dog-walking academies.
- Training: Your dog shouldn’t eat off the table, teach him some manners at Little Rascals.
- Extras: Get your pup’s picture taken, or have Little Rascals pick him up from home and bring him to day care.
Little Rascals dog walks are $10 each and boarding starts at $30 per night, so you’ll be sure to get plenty of value from your $50 Groupon.
Yelpers speak highly of Little Rascals, giving it a near-perfect 4.5 stars:
- “My dog loves it here. I’ve tried many other daycares and I know which ones he likes because he will happily run into the daycare upon arrival. There were a few I tried that after the first time he was not leaving the car to go into the place again, which tells you he hated it. Your dog will love it here!” – Kayla S.
- “After only my second visit with my dog, the owner called to him by name when I walked in the door. After getting a gift certificate from a friend for daycare, I came up here with Oscar to check out the dog park first. He ran around like a wild dingo for an our [sic] with other dogs, it was nice to be able to socialize him with dogs of so many sizes. The space is massive so they really get some good exercise in.” – Meghan G.
- “Little Rascals is WONDERFUL! I have used 2 other day cares in NW, and I am so much happier with LR than I was with either of them. You can tell they really love and care about dogs, and I feel extremely comfortable leaving my 2 dogs in their care.” – Kelly E.
Reviews by Dogs
Dogs love every bit of Little Rascals, giving it an impressive four out of five stars on Modern Dog World. Here’s what they’re saying:
- “I like the human beds.”– Mr. Jimbles
- “Now you see me, now you don’t. I’m David Copperfield, and when it comes to dog kenneling, I prefer Little Rascals.” – David Copperfield
It should be noted that there was one dissenting voice, but he clearly states his opinion would be much higher if the free WiFi wasn’t down:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2009. Amount paid never expires. New customers only Not valid with other offers 2 per person May purchase multiple as gifts Must call ahead Proof of vaccination required (DHPP, Bordetella, Rabies) Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Little Rascals Doggie Day Care and Boarding, LLC
Even after dropping their dogs off at LIttle Rascals, owners are never truly separated from their pups—they can always check in on them through a live webcam feed. That's just one of the amenities that elevate the grooming, boarding, and day care center to feeling more like a dog resort. While at the facility, dogs play with a range of toys that include balls, tug-of-war ropes, and Frisbees. Pups who stay overnight snooze in a choice of quarters that range from a simple crate or kennel to a cageless option or a private luxury suite complete with a child-size human bed.
When it comes to keeping pets looking good, the grooming technicians at Little Rascals transform dog fur into chic, clean coats with their washes and deshedding services. A slew of training classes also teach pups fundamental skills for living in the human world, such as how to fetch a newspaper without swallowing a single bite of it. Even cats have a place here, with grooming services created just for them.