All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $16 for one large gourmet specialty pizza and one 2-liter bottle of soda ($27.49 value)
- $32 for two large gourmet specialty pizzas and two 2-liter bottles of soda ($54.98 value)
- $24 for three Groupons, each good for $12 worth of dine-in or takeout food ($36 value)
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value of each voucher in 1 visit. Value Towards Dine-In or Takeout Only. Not valid towards delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Little Super Pizza
Little Super Pizza's name captures the range of its pie's sizes. They range from little (a dainty 12-inch pizza) to super (a 20-inch family pie, so called because it takes an entire family to craft). Below, four highlights of the San Bruno pizzeria, where you can always find a pie the size of your hunger.
- The variety: The chefs bake more than 15 specialty pizzas, not to mention build-your-own styles topped with everything from jalapeño to pineapple.
- The house pie: No longer will groups be forced to choose between meats, as it's made with both pepperoni and beef sausage—plus cilantro, feta cheese, and garlic.
- The non-pizza options: Think chicken wings and hot, cheesy garlic bread.
- The delivery: It's free to anywhere within 3 miles of the pizzeria.