Choose from Three Options
- $16 for one large gourmet specialty pizza and one 2-liter bottle of soda ($27.49 value)
- $32 for two large gourmet specialty pizzas and two 2-liter bottles of soda ($54.98 value)
- $24 for three Groupons, each good for $12 worth of dine-in or takeout food ($36 value)
See the menu.
Little Super Pizza
Little Super Pizza's name captures the range of its pie's sizes. They range from little (a dainty 12-inch pizza) to super (a 20-inch family pie, so called because it takes an entire family to craft). Below, four highlights of the San Bruno pizzeria, where you can always find a pie the size of your hunger.
- The variety: The chefs bake more than 15 specialty pizzas, not to mention build-your-own styles topped with everything from jalapeño to pineapple.
- The house pie: No longer will groups be forced to choose between meats, as it's made with both pepperoni and beef sausage—plus cilantro, feta cheese, and garlic.
- The non-pizza options: Think chicken wings and hot, cheesy garlic bread.
- The delivery: It's free to anywhere within 3 miles of the pizzeria.