Body massage aims to help relieve tension while reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
What You'll Get
- Each package includes:
- 50-minute body massage ($89 value each)
- 25-minute foot reflexology treatment ($45 value each)
- Reflexology treatment: a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 Groupon redemption per person; attempts to redeem additional vouchers will not be honored. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Little W's Spa
Waida, graduated from nursing school in 2005 in Hamburg. As a next step in the career, she started gaining experience while working under the guidance of talented dermatologist clinic which allowed her to train in laser treatments, which, nowadays, she utilizes to perform skin rejuvenation and hair and tattoo removal. Since 2008, when she moved to Vancouver, Waida is discovering her love for skin, body, and reflexology. She trained under the vigilant eye of professional esthetician and reflexologist. She was excited to begin a career that allowed her to guide people on their journey to healthy, radiant skin. With over a decade of experience at some of Vancouver biggest spas, she has truly become one of the top skincare specialists in the area.