Winery with top rankings in Virginia shares knowledge of wine-related topics during a variety of classes
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Locations vary; view the website for more information
- Online reservation required
- Click here for more information on the wine school.
- Each 1-2-hour class explores a specific topic
- Classes take place every weekend; click here to view the class calendar.
- Foodie-U Wine Classes include:
- Wine Bootcamp, Around the World in 80 Minutes, Cheeseology, How To Pair Dessert and Wine, Triple Threat (Cheese, Chocolate and Wine), The 15 Rules of Perfect Food & Wine Pairing, Blending Wine, Guess the $100 Bordeaux, South American Wines you should be Drinking, South African Wines, Best Lesson Jamm Session with 90+ Wines, Wine Cocktails, Spain’s Hidden Wine Playground, Vintners Table Learning Lunch, Choco~Vino Challenge
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Little Washington Winery
Just over 60 miles from the U.S. capital and tucked into a sweet spot of Virginia Wine Country, Little Washington Winery handcrafts old world-style wines from their own vineyards. Their open-air perch, which sits on the edge of Shenandoah National Park, catches ample light for the vineyard's growing fruits, and, perhaps just as importantly, grants a panoramic view of the forests ahead.
Inside the tasting room, guests learn something new every time they visit as experts walk through a curated flight of estate wines—both red and wine—as well as other hard-to-find varieties. Visitors also have a rare opportunity to explore the world of vino even further with the Dirt Road Wine Club, which boasts the winery's own offerings as well as craft bottles from around the globe.