Botox helps temporarily suspend the muscle contractions that cause wrinkles, making faces appear younger and smoother
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
About LIV RENEW
At LIV RENEW, double-board certified physician Christopher Senger, M.D. helps his clients look and feel younger with a wide range of cosmetic and minimally-invasive medical procedures. He smooths wrinkles with quick injections of Botox, slims contours with metabolic boosters, and balances sex drive with hormone therapy for men and women. LIV RENEW also offers PRP stem cell facials, dermal fillers, and medical weight loss programs. All procedures are performed by Dr. Senger.