Dry infrared heat can help increase circulation and ease pain and stiffness, and optional percussive therapy accelerates healing of tissues
About This Deal
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Sauna sessions last up to 25 minutes.
- TheraGun percussive therapy uses the device to massage the client in order to relieve soft-tissue pain. It accelerates tissue growth with strong, quick pulses.
- TheraGun sessions last 15–20 minutes.
Need To Know
About LiveColder Cryo
LiveColder is the only wellness center in Phoenix dedicated solely to Whole Body Cryotherapy. LiveColder Cryo utilizes the most advanced cryotherapy technology for wholebody treatments, all the while ensuring a comfortable atmosphere with a private cryosuana room, private changing rooms, and friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Improved circulation, immunity, and muscle recovery
- Decreased pain and inflammation
- Increased cell rejuvenation and collagen production