Composition analysis tells clients with 98% accuracy their body fat percentage; the amount of fat & muscle they have, and where it is stored
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Not valid for expecting women
- About DXA Body Composition Scan:
- Provides body composition, including fat, muscle, and bone mass, with a high level of accuracy to help subjects and/or personal trainers measure progress.
- Learn more
- About RMR Metabolic Health Analysis:
- Measures how many calories burned at rest and whether metabolism is slow or fast allowing to adjust nutrition plans to accomplish a goal such a weight loss
- Client must fast from food, caffeine, and exercise for a minimum of 5 hours before this assessment
- Learn more
About Live Lean Rx Atlanta
The staff at Live Lean Rx utilize dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) to take a highly detailed inventory of their clients' lean muscle, body fat, and bone mass. Using a more accurate method than submerging the body in a tank of water to measure displacement, they offer DXA technology as a way to compile data on specific regions such as the legs, arms, and trunk. With 98% accuracy, technicians perform body-fat testing, lean-mass analysis, and bone-density screening. They gather info that helps clients figure out where they store fat and build muscle and improves their metabolic rate.