What You'll Get
What You Get
- $29 for $45 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine
The dinner menu includes cooked teriyaki dishes and piping-hot ramen alongside sushi maki, nigiri, and hand rolls. Also check out the drinks list, which includes more than 25 sakes as well as beer and wine.
Click here to see another Groupon feature for Live Sushi’s other locations.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Online reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). 60-minute cancellation notice required. Valid only at scheduled reservation time. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Live Sushi Bistro
Live Sushi Bar and Live Sushi Bistro blend tradition with innovation in the rice-wrapped fish arts at both welcoming restaurants. Both distinct locations share lunch, dinner, and drink menus, as well as experienced staff and sushi chefs who demonstrate their skills at a sushi bar outfitted with seats for dining spectators.
A Sampling of Sushi
- Bergschneider Roll: barbecued eel and creamy avocado topped with salmon
- Live Uni Hand Roll: sea urchin, shiso, and salmon roe with a quail egg
- Live Scallop: served raw on a pillow of rice or tempura-fried with onions
Some Not-Sushi Options
- Nabeyaki Ramen: savory broth brimming with tender noodles, shrimp tempura, grilled chicken, squid, and egg
- Short Rib Teriyaki: grilled, marinated bone-in beef
- Ankimo: steamed monkfish liver with an aromatic combination of ginger, onion, and tangy ponzu sauce
- More than 25 sakes, including everything from delicate daiginjo to accessible nigori
- Themed flights of three complementary sakes also offered
- Three Japanese beers—Sapporo, Asahi Dry, and Kirin—wash down big meals