Delicious cheese and wine can make for a wonderful bonding afternoon with friends. Stroll through blissful vineyards with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a winter wine tour for one (a $150 value)
- $149 for a winter wine tour for two (a $300 value)<p>
Tours meet either at I-78 and Oldwick Rd. in New Jersey at 11:15 a.m., or at Penn Station in New York at 10 a.m., where a shuttle waits to trundle beyond city and state limits. See here for detailed directions. Tours include healthy breakfast snacks and coffee in the morning and the opportunity to purchase a Panera Bread boxed lunch to eat on the road ($10). Those who opt to not purchase lunch should bring a meal of their own. Photos of your event and complete costs of tastings are covered with your Groupon. Guests choose between one of two tour packages, the tasting tour or the connoisseur tour. The tasting tour includes:
- Visits to and tastings at three area wineries
- Wine glasses
- Photos of the wineries and a guide<p>
The connoisseur tour includes:
- Visits to two wineries and a country dairy farm
- A full tour of the facilities at one winery
- Wine glasses
- Artisan cheese and bread sampling
- Photos of the destination sights and a guide<p>
Living Adventure Tours
As a lifelong resident and explorer of New Jersey, Vaughn Tiedeman possesses an intimate familiarity with the region’s natural beauty and hidden entertainment gems. He started Living Adventure Tours to get folks out of the city and exploring the natural majesty of the northeast. He and his guides lead an endless array of seasonal activities such as hiking, kayaking, and hot air balloon tours during the warmer months. As winter sets in, they lead snowshoeing journeys and wine- and beer-tasting tours of the vineyards and breweries nestled throughout the scenic countryside.