Enjoy a guided tour of this interactive marine center, with more than 20,000 gallons’ worth of salt-water aquariums and hands-on exhibits
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $63 for a guided marine center tour for a family of four: two adults and two kids ($90 value)
- $32 for a guided marine center tour for one adult and one kid ($45 value)
- $35 for a guided marine center tour for two adults ($50 value)
Guided tours are available Wednesdays and every second Saturday of the month.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Living Art Marine Center
A lot of aquariums might as well be a hall of TVs—all you can do is look. But that's not the case at Living Art. The interactive marine center is actually more of a giant educational playground than your typical aquarium.
The abundance of wildlife is staggering: more than 40 salt-water aquariums are home to hundreds of colorful fish. One single tank houses thousands of Opae Ula—a tiny shrimp native to Hawaii's brackish ponds. What's more, the center teaches kids about the practical benefits of sustainable resource management, undertaking such noble efforts as breeding clownfish and maintaining a 2,500-square-foot aquaponics garden.
During their visit, guests can simply appreciate the abundant wildlife or interact with them in myriad ways. Here are just a few examples of the hands-on activities at Living Art Marine Center for additional cost:
- Feeding moray eels from a safe distance
- Etching your name on a cowry shell
- Guided walks (led by experienced naturalists and marine biologists) to explore local tidal pools and shallow reefs