All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General Admission for One
- General Admission for Two
- General Admission for One - Includes a Mug or Tote Bag
- General Admission for Two - Includes a Mug or Tote Bag
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Living Computers: Museum + Labs
Established by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen, the Living Computer Museum presents the history of computing and computer technology from the 1960s to the present. They offer the largest collection of fully restored and still usable supercomputers, mainframes, minicomputers, and microcomputers to highlight the achievements of early pioneers in computing.
- Size: 30,000 square feet
- Interactive activities: Write your own BASIC programs, play vintage computer games, and use a Teletype.
- Pro tip: Museum staffers are around to give tutorials on how to use the different computers.
- Onsite library: Vintage books, manuals, and magazines available for reading alongside modern books on computing history.
- For kids: The BitZone teaches kids and families about computing concepts through interactive displays geared toward youngsters.