All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for one 60-minute weight-loss hypnotherapy and counseling session ($105 value)
- $75 for two 60-minute weight-loss hypnotherapy and counseling sessions ($190 value)
- $39 for one 60-minute smoking-cessation hypnotherapy and counseling session ($105 value)
- $75 for two 60-minute smoking-cessation hypnotherapy and counseling sessions ($190 value)
- $39 for one 50-minute life coaching and hypnotherapy session ($100 value)
- $99 for three 50-minute life coaching and hypnotherapy sessions ($260 value)
Hypnotherapy sessions include a free CD ($25 value) with a 45-minute recording for home use.
During general hypnosis sessions, hypnotherapist Nina Bingham helps clients to change negative behaviors or thoughts. Her weight-loss and smoking-cessation hypnotherapy services strive to combat unwanted habits such as smoking, overeating, and anxiety.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Living Enlightened Life Coaching & Clinical Hypnotherapy
Though Nina Bingham has degrees in psychology and counseling, she considers herself a programmer. That's because her hypnotherapy services strive to rewrite codes in the subconscious—specifically, the ones associated with unwanted habits, such as smoking or overeating, and phobias, such as a fear of flying or public speaking.
However, Nina's clients needn't be hypnotized to benefit from her expertise. She also provides life coach services, honing in on specific problems her clients face before developing a plan of action for them. During sessions, Nina identifies each client's aims, analyzes their current situation, gauges the challenges before them, and suggests manageable steps to improve. These consultations can solve personal and professional issues alike.