All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $18 for two general-admission tickets ($30 value)
- $33 for four general-admission tickets ($60 value)
- $46 for six general-admission tickets ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid for school groups. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Living History Farms
The story of Iowa is a story of farmers. At Living History Farms, guests get to relive this story and each of its important phases with the help of historically accurate recreations of the agricultural history.
- Size: Spreading across 500 acres, the open-air museum is large enough to encompass three working farm sites as well as an entire 18-building village
- The Span of History: The three farms tell the story of 300 years of Iowa's farming heritage - the Ioway Indians' simple farming methods in 1700, the pioneering techniques of 1850, and the burgeoning technology of horse-driven tools in 1900.
- Indoor Exhibits: The Henry A. Wallace Exhibit Center completes the visit with a survey of how changes in the 20th century affected agriculture and the way food affects our lives.
- Don't Miss: a walk around Walnut Hill, an historically accurate recreation of an 1875 farming community with merchants, craftspeople, and townsfolk who are anxious to share what living in their respective time period would have been like.