- $599 for an eight-week fitness challenge ($950 value)
The challenge includes:
- Eight weeks of entry level HIIT (High-Intensity Interval-Training) classes, three times a week; Mondays and Fridays at 8 a.m., Tuesdays at 7 a.m., or every M/W/F at 6 p.m.
- Before and after DEXA body composition scans
- Nutrition seminar
- Winner received one year of free membership
- Fitness challenge includes $200 off membership
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6 am classes for a Challenge program which is starting on January 18th.
LivingWell Health Club & Pool
Nestled in the luxurious confines of the Washington Hilton, the LivingWell Health Club & Pool proffers workers out an ideal space to keep corporeal forms in tip-top shape. Eschewing the average hotel gym experience—little more than a room with some treadmills and free weights—the LivingWell Health Club offers up a full slate of group lessons and personal-training sessions. Those looking for solo exercise can avail themselves of high-tech cardio machines, each equipped with personal-entertainment systems that allow guests to watch TV, pop in a movie, or turn to their favorite static-filled input feed. During the warmer months, the center's pool delights dedicated swimmers and youthful waders alike.