Performed by an experienced aesthetician, facials treatments can brighten the skin and improve its texture
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of microneedling: Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars (including acne scars); as well as promotes deeper absorption of serums and creams.
- What is microneedling?
- Benefits of hyperbaric oxygen infusion: Helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce acne-causing bacteria and fine lines.
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Radio-frequency skin-tightening treatment:
- During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radiofrequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
- IPL Photofacial
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LiWei Beauty
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We have not only the beauty technology but also the energy and health.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Every customer gets what they actually need in our spa.
What do you love most about your job?
Making every customer satisfied.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best spa in New York downtown.