What You'll Get
- Admission for Two: Valid March 10-13
- Admission for Four: Valid March 10-13
- Admission for Six: Valid March 10-13
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Subject to weather, admission ticket is good for the entire weekend. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Llano Earth Art Fest
In the heart of the beautiful Texas Hill Country, the bridge between man and nature known as "art" is celebrated in a weekend of color, community, and creative balancing at the Llano Earth Art Fest (appropriately acronymed as LEAF). Here are some of the highlights of this adventurous weekend:
- 2017 Rock Stacking World Championship: Stone balancers from across the nation converge at this annual highlight of LEAF, which includes competitions for building the tallest rock stack, best rock balancer, best rock arch builder, and most artistic rock stack design. The competition is serious, but the event is designed to be fun for the whole family, and contestants are encouraged to bring their own cheering sections.
- The Surprises: Expect live music every night, plus fire spinners, belly dancers, face painters, and roaming entertainers of all sort
- The Workshops: Expand your horizons at series of fun workshops that teach new skills and promote health and harmony.
- The Theme Camps: Meet whimsical friends such as The Vibe Tribe, Stump Juice, The Amazing Walter and many others pitching their temporary domiciles along the pristine waters of the Llano River.