Bikes are eco-friendly and fun, unlike coal trains, which are powered entirely by Christmastime disappointment. Hop on with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for one premier bike tune-up (an $80 value)
- $75 for two premier bike tune-ups (a $160 value). May be used for two tune-ups on a single bike, or one tune-up on two bikes.<p>
Each premier bike tune-up includes:
- Complete bike wash
- Degreasing of all drivetrain and related components
- Adjustment and lubrication of brakes and gears
- Complete safety inspection
- Adjustment of all bearing contacts
- Inspection and tightening of all bolts and nuts
- Truing of wheels
- Wheel tension adjustment<p>
LoDo Spokes owner Justin Spencer could likely tell you anything you want to know about bicycles. He's spent well over 15 years in the cycling industry and encountered all forms of the pedal-driven vehicle, even the kind Ben-Hur and Messala used in their famous bicycle race. But he won't try to sell you a new bike. Instead, he wants his customers to be happy with their current rides.
A look inside LoDo Spokes' brick storefront is like a glance into Mr. Spencer's bike-filled mind. In this space, Mr. Spencer and his team true wheels, change brake pads, and install new cables for brakes and gears. In most cases, they can tune up bikes the same day. In addition to possessing a dearth of bike knowledge, Mr. Spencer's and the crew are well versed in tuning up skis and snowboards, ensuring that all equipment is finely tune and ready to tackle the freshest powder of any season.
“The guy was super nice, the groupon ended up taking care of two bikes, because he told us the first bike didn't need enough work done to merit the cost of the...”
“The guy was super nice, the groupon ended up taking care of two bikes, because he told us the first bike didn't need enough work done to merit the cost of the groupon! what a nice honest businessman :) ”
“All we dealt with were very knowledgable and helpful and got the work done on time. Would definitely go back.”
“did a good tune-up, very timely”