During the tour, the customers can try five different spirits and learn about the distillery’s history and production techniques
What You'll Get
- Distillery experience package includes (per person):
- Five tastings
- Branded Shot Glass
- $5 credit towards a bottle
- $5 merchandise credit
- Must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
About Loaded Cannon Distillery
The Loaded Cannon started as a casual project by Steve Milligan and his group of friends with a common goal: capturing the rich heritage of Florida's Suncoast with unique, handcrafted spirits. Steve made his first products in the middle east from grapes and mangoes, then started adding rice, corn, and molasses, changing and updating his recipes according to the customers' feedback. After the success of their rice vodka and molasses rum, Steve decided to turn his hobby into a business and founded the distillery in 2017. Today the customers can try some of their signature spirits such as:
- Anney’s Blade Rice or Corn Vodka: Named after a female pirate, Anne Bonny, this vodka is produced from Florida corn or rice in a full copper still.
- Margoza’s Gin: As a tribute to Ben Margoza, an English priest who became a pirate in Florida, this gin is produced from Loaded Cannon's vodka in a full copper still and finished off with a hibiscus bath.
- Loaded Cannon White Whiskey: Named after the distillery's mascot, Cannon, it is served right off of the still, with no aging, perfect for sipping or mixing with the customer's flavor of choice.