Gourmet food using only locally sourced, hormone free, and organic ingredients along with other eco-friendly practices
About Local 360
At Local 360, the staff preaches locally sourced ingredients and sustainability, but it's not some marketing sell, they have dedicated their business wholly to this cause. These fresh and nutritious ingredients go on to create plates of radish carpaccio, housemade pappardelle with rabbit bolognese, or duck confit. This love of local ingredients carries over into the drink menu, where local distillers and brewers contribute to a full menu of vodka and whiskey cocktails. Read on to learn about the lengths Local 360's goes to provide fresh, wholesome ingredients to customers.
- Produce: Chefs at Local 360 sources the vast majority of their produce from farms that use eco-friendly and environmentally conscious farming techniques. When they can't get something from within a day's drive, they make sure to use USDA certified organic products.
- Meat and poultry: Cage-free, vegetarian/grass-fed livestock free of hormones that are treated humanely.
- Paper products: Continuing their mission of protecting the planet while serving a delicious meal, the staff limit the use of paper products in their establishment, and when they do, they make sure they are all 100% compostable, free of chemicals and dyes.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days