Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for beer flights and pint glasses for two ($30 value)
- $35 for beer flights and pint glasses for four ($60 value)
Each guest receives one beer flight—samples of four flagship beers and any other two beers of your choice—and one souvenir pint glass.
Locavore Beer Works
If great beer starts with pristine water, then it's a pretty safe bet that brewers Jason and Andy know what they're doing. After a stint in the Navy, Jason spent the next 20 years as a chemist analyzing drinking water. Jason and Andy now put that passion to work creating craft beer that boasts the crisp flavors of hops and malts. Their team has worked hard to become a strong local presence, thriving with their neighborhood-friendly vibe. Read on for a sample of the breweries craft beer:
- Oncorhynchus T IPA: The vibrant hop flavor in this bold IPA virtually arm-wrestles your senses thanks to the piney aroma of locally sourced Chinook hops. (ABV 6.5%, 71 IBU)
- Sugar Magnolia: A classic Belgian wheat beer gets an update for stateside audiences with a blend of local spices that delivers a little more of a kick than the traditional version. (ABV 5.0%, 15 IBU)
- Lightnin' Hopkiss: Brewers showcase this double IPA and its full body taste with a nice balance of hops and malt. (ABV 9.0%, 120 IBU)
- Heisenberg Green Chile Pale: Paying homage to the home state of Breaking Bad's Walter White, this pale ale borrows the smokey, fire-roasted flavors of New Mexico's Hatch Valley green chilis for a bold taste that scores surprisingly low on the Scoville Scale. (ABV 5.7%)
- Real Time Keg Display: Before you head out, be sure to check the Live On Tap display that displays which brews they're serving, and how much is left.