Talented chef cooks up tasty Italian treats for his guests, such as pasta al pesto,filet mignon, or loccino club
What You'll Get
- Valid for carryout
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- Valid on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices.
#####Loccino Italian Grill & Bar’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Any employee that feels sick or shows any symptoms will not be working
- All members of the kitchen staff are Serve Safe Certified, meaning they have all been trained and certified in safe and sanitary food handling procedures
- All items that come into contact with guests throughout the dining service are being sanitized extensively after each use
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Loccino Italian Grill & Bar’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for carryout only. Must purchase 1 food item. Not valid on Chirstmas/Eve, New Year's Day/Eve, Valentines Day, Easter or Mother's Day. Reservation recommended. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Loccino Italian Grill & Bar
Two Renaissance-style statues flank the doors of Loccino Italian Grill & Bar and set the scene for the comfortable-yet-lavish interior, where each secluded booth showcases an oversized painting and high-backed leather chairs add a touch of luxury. At both the wood-paneled bar and white-clothed tables, the wait staff ferries about cut-to-order steaks, margherita pizzas, chicken parmigiana, and grilled spareribs. Each of the 10 salads can be tossed with the restaurant’s signature housemade dressing to showcase fresh vegetables and convince children that sliced cucumbers can be more than just diving boards for forks. In fact, the cooks craft all their sauces in-house, from the tomato-spinach-olive-oil sauce that coats imported rigatoni and chicken to chablis-lemon-wine sauce that they splash over tilapia Mourlet.