What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $50 for a three-course Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $76 total value)
- $59 for a three-course Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to $76 total value)
- $99 for a three-course Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $152 total value)
- $114 for a three-course Italian dinner for four, valid any day (up to $152 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to $27 value each)
- One dessert (up to $7 value)
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Reservations strongly recommended. Valid only for dine-in. Valid only for dinner. Tax and gratuity not included Not valid in combination with other offers or promotions. No cash back. Specials can be substituted at additional cost. Not valid 12/24, 12/31, 1/1, 2/12-2/14, 5/7, 5/8. Not valid on federal holidays or federal holiday weekends. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lo Conte's Restaurant
Whether diners are craving seafood, hearty pasta, or sumptuous Italian sauces, they have plenty of options at Lo Conte's Restaurant. Aside from classic red sauce, the North End restaurant’s pesto sauce offers an earthy blend of fresh basil and tangy garlic that top tortellini for a rich, flavorful meal. Other options include the pink brandy cream sauce spooned over housemade lobster ravioli or the sautéed veal cutlet’s sweet marsala sauce. Speaking of wine, guests can pair dishes with one of the reds or whites on Lo Conte's extensive wine list, which includes merlot from Italy, sauvignon blanc from New Zealand, and Californian chardonnay.