Choose from Four Options
- $50 for a three-course Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $76 total value)
- $59 for a three-course Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to $76 total value)
- $99 for a three-course Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $152 total value)
- $109 for a three-course Italian dinner for four, valid any day (up to $152 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to $27 value each)
- One dessert (up to $7 value)
See the menu.
LoConte's Italian Cuisine
Whether diners are craving seafood, hearty pasta, or sumptuous Italian sauces, they have plenty of options at LoConte's Italian Cuisine. Aside from classic red sauce, the North End restaurant’s pesto sauce offers an earthy blend of fresh basil and tangy garlic that top tortellini for a rich, flavorful meal. Other options include the pink brandy cream sauce spooned over homemade lobster ravioli or the sautéed veal cutlet’s sweet marsala sauce. Speaking of wine, guests can pair dishes with one of reds or whites on Loconte's extensive wine list, which includes merlot from Italy, sauvignon blanc from New Zealand, and Californian chardonnay.