Sharing a meal strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon to Logan Farms Honey Glazed Hams. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a holiday ham or turkey dinner with three sides (up to an $80 value). Choose one of the following dinner combinations:
- One honey-glazed half ham with potatoes au gratin, green-bean supreme, and broccoli-and-rice casserole
- One boneless honey-glazed ham with potatoes au gratin, green-bean supreme, and broccoli-and-rice casserole
- One 10- to 12-pound hickory-smoked turkey with giblet gravy and cornbread dressing, green-bean supreme, and sweet-potato casserole
- One 10- to 12-pound Cajun turkey with giblet gravy and cornbread dressing, green-bean supreme, and sweet-potato casserole
One boneless 3- to 3.5-pound turkey breast with giblet gravy and cornbread dressing, green-bean supreme, and sweet-potato casserole
- For $15, you get $30 worth of gourmet meats, including honey-glazed ham, smoked turkey, and brisket.<p>
Logan Farms Honey Glazed Hams adorns dinner tables with premium meat centerpieces and an assortment of gourmet foods. Logan Farms’ meat curators marinate bone-in half hams ($54 on average) with honey and spices before smoking and baking the holiday highlight until a brittle shell covers the exterior, leaving tender meat that is 90 percent fat free and 10 percent honest on its taxes. Smoke conjurers stoke hickory wood chips to slowly cook 10-pound turkeys ($42–$44), and 4.5 pounds of hand-rubbed beef brisket ($50.31) tell ghost stories around hot beds of texas hardwoods. Each dinner package comes with three 2-pound portions of homestyle sides. Ham or turkey holiday-dinner packages feed up to six people or one party-crashing snowman.
Logan Farms Honey Glazed Hams
The meat specialists at Logan Farms Honey Glazed Hams pride themselves on their signature recipes for hams and turkeys. Each hand-trimmed cut is dry cured in a housemade low-sodium brine, smoked with hickory, and glazed in a blend of honey and spices before being spiral cut and packaged for in-store pickup or shipping. Staff also prepare gourmet meats ranging from akaushi beef to smoked texas brisket. Each of the company's nine locations features its own counter-service market café. Lunches—such as po' boys and grilled burgers—are served, and a range of gourmet groceries—such as mustards and bean blends—line the shelves.
Cedar Grove, Lynbrook
855 Pierremont Rd.
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106