All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Sharing a meal strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon to Logan Farms Honey Glazed Hams. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a holiday ham or turkey dinner with three sides (up to an $80 value). Choose one of the following dinner combinations:
- One honey-glazed half ham with potatoes au gratin, green-bean supreme, and broccoli-and-rice casserole
- One boneless honey-glazed ham with potatoes au gratin, green-bean supreme, and broccoli-and-rice casserole
- One 10- to 12-pound hickory-smoked turkey with giblet gravy and cornbread dressing, green-bean supreme, and sweet-potato casserole
- One 10- to 12-pound Cajun turkey with giblet gravy and cornbread dressing, green-bean supreme, and sweet-potato casserole
One boneless 3- to 3.5-pound turkey breast with giblet gravy and cornbread dressing, green-bean supreme, and sweet-potato casserole
- For $15, you get $30 worth of gourmet meats, including honey-glazed ham, smoked turkey, and brisket.
Logan Farms Honey Glazed Hams adorns dinner tables with premium meat centerpieces and an assortment of gourmet foods. Logan Farms’ meat curators marinate bone-in half hams ($54 on average) with honey and spices before smoking and baking the holiday highlight until a brittle shell covers the exterior, leaving tender meat that is 90 percent fat free and 10 percent honest on its taxes. Smoke conjurers stoke hickory wood chips to slowly cook 10-pound turkeys ($42–$44), and 4.5 pounds of hand-rubbed beef brisket ($50.31) tell ghost stories around hot beds of texas hardwoods. Each dinner package comes with three 2-pound portions of homestyle sides. Ham or turkey holiday-dinner packages feed up to six people or one party-crashing snowman.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Carryout only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.