All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Using a pillowy bun as a barrier, hot dogs are safely protected from environmental hazards such as open manholes and greasy-handed schoolchildren. Enjoy snugly shielded franks with today’s Groupon to Lois N’ Frima’s Homemade Ice Cream. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a hot-dog meal for two (a $20 total value) that includes:
- Choice of two hot dogs, foot-long hot dogs, Angus all-beef sandwiches, or spicy italian sandwiches (up to a $10 value)
- One large poutine (a $7 value)
- Two soft drinks (a $3 value)<p>
- For $6, you get $12 worth of diner fare and ice cream. Entrees range from $1.20 to $7, and ice cream ranges from $3.50 to $5.<p>
The dairy mavens at Lois N’ Frima’s Homemade Ice Cream grill hot dogs and burgers, plate heaping portions of poutine, and whip up homemade ice cream devoid of artificial colours or preservatives. Within the cozy confines of the restaurant’s new locale, dining duos can devour foot-long hot dogs or save them as backup rulers, or set tongues aflame with a spicy italian sandwich. A latticework of french fries and gravy lures hands toward the large poutine, which patrons wash down with a selection of soft drinks. Though not included in the hot-dog meal, patrons can reward tongues for folding cherry stems into origami swans into with licks of Lois N’ Frima’s ice cream.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.