Choose from Five Options
- $16 for $30 toward brunch for two on a Saturday or Sunday
- $16 for $30 toward lunch for two
- $34 for $60 toward lunch for four
- $35 for $60 toward dinner for two
- $70 for $120 toward dinner for four
Lolailo the Original
The intricate mural that spans the length of Lolailo the Original belies Executive Chef Jose Ramon Fernandez's culinary philosophy: simplicity. The Spanish-born chef—who grew up working in his family's restaurant before graduating to some of Spain's finest culinary establishments—knows that fresh ingredients, not gimmicky preparations, are the key to crafting delicious, distinctive dishes. He sources recipes from his native Spain to create shareable tapas such as house-made croquettes, Galician-style octopus, and stuffed piquillo peppers. The menu also includes classic Spanish entrees like seafood paella, as well as a Spanish-inspired brunch menu that includes elegant dishes like eggs with smoked salmon and caviar.