All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 21, 2012
Reviewed July 6, 2012
Reviewed July 4, 2012
What You'll Get
Italian cuisine feeds the soul, warms the heart, and decorates the ears with noodles. Dine in style with today’s Groupon to Lombardo’s Restaurant. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get an Italian dinner for two (an $80.75 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $12.75 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $26.50 value each)
Two glasses of wine (a $7.50 value each)<p>
- For $75, you get an Italian dinner for four (a $161.50 value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $12.75 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $26.50 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (a $7.50 value each)<p>
For nearly a century, the chefs at Lombardo’s Restaurant have packed the dinner menu full of shrimp simmered in marinara, veal sautéed in butter, and chicken stuffed with cheese. Diners can convey their approval of such group appetizers as the tortellini alla panna—meat-filled pasta drenched in cream sauce alongside prosciutto and peas—by blinking eyes 99 times for yes and 100 times for no. The broiled rib-eye-steak pizzaiola swims in marinara sauce, peppers, and mushrooms, and the gamberi lombardo douses shrimp and chopped prosciutto in brandy. Bow-tied waiters deliver glasses of wine to tables dressed in white cloths, and a wood-top bar holds the restaurant’s decades of Old World charm in an airtight jar next to the lemons.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.