All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 30, 2017
· August 19, 2017
· August 12, 2017
What You'll Get
- One 60-Minute Float Session for One
- Two 60-Minute Float Sessions for One
- One Couples 60-Minute Float Session (Valid for Two)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About London Float
London Float is the city's first designated float centre, aiming to provide an upscale, comfortable environment with 6 treatment rooms in which you can relax in a pool of skin-temperature water filled with epsom salts, separated from the outside world and all its cares. Before you go, here are a few things you'll want to know:
- What are the benefits? They vary from person to person, but you could enjoy stress relief, improved concentration, smoother and healthier skin, less pain in the muscles and spine, a stronger immune system, and perhaps even improved athletic performance.
- What's the experience like? London Float provides towels, earplugs, and shower products. Before your float, you'll enter your private room and shower, then enter the healthy-sized pod and lie down in a comfortable position. After your hour is up, you'll shower again and dress; it's that simple.
- Is the water clean? Very much so. The salt is naturally sanitary, but for extra security, the water is triple-filtered, which includes using ozone and UV light to remove any contaminants. And each room is cleaned and sanitized after af loat.
- Can I float with a partner? Yes; London Float has a double-capacity room.