Choose from Three Options
- $36 for one round of golf for one with cart, range balls, and one drink ($72 value)
- $68 for one round of golf for two with cart, range balls, and one drink per person ($139 value)
- $120 for one round of golf for four with cart, range balls, and one drink per person ($273 value)
Reservations are required, and are available any time Monday through Friday, and after 10 A.M. on Saturday and Sunday.
Lone Tree Golf Club
Technically, Lone Tree Golf Club is a misnomer—the course has more than just one tree—but it still reflects the general makeup of the course. The course has a few smatterings of palm trees, relying instead on five ponds, grizzled desert waste areas, and contoured greens to rattle players' confidence as they transition from hole to hole. At one of the ponds, an elaborate waterfall sends sheets of water tumbling down four rocky tiers; on another, a central fountain sends a vertical ribbon of mist into the air to memorialize all golf balls that have perished in its depths.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,984 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 71.2 from the tips
- Slope rating of 123 from the tips
- Five tee options