Paintball hurts less than you think it will, like getting your first haircut or admitting that you don’t love Denise. Be brave with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for an all-day paintball outing for 1 (a $60 value)
- $60 for an all-day paintball outing for 2 (a $120 value)
- $120 for an all-day paintball outing for 4 (a $240 value)
- $180 for an all-day paintball outing for 6 (a $360 value)
- $149 for a three-hour private paintball party for up to 20 people (up to a $500 value)<p>
During paintball outings, participants gain an upgraded marker with a long barrel, double trigger, and upgraded hopper, plus a two-pack pouch and 500 paintballs. Alternatively, parties include standard rental equipment and unlimited air refills for each person, but do not include paintballs.<p>
Lone Wolf Paintball
Initially conceived of in 1987 as a way for an avid paintball player and his friends to acquire discounted merchandise, Lone Wolf Paintball swiftly evolved into a multi-location business throughout Michigan. One year after opening, Bristol Apple Orchard in Almont accommodated the budding business with its first playing field. These days, an indoor field allows for year-round paintball. The 20,000 sq. ft. facility encompasses a speedball field with artificial turf, which spectators can observe from viewing areas including a second-story observation deck. Referees ensure that each player competes safely.
237 North River Rd.
Mt. Clemens, Michigan 48043