A gigantic crawfish boil is the centerpiece of this festival, also featuring live music, dancing, kids area, and a second-line parade
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included:
- One-day admission (does not include food, drinks, and VIP Lounge)
- Free souvenir E-photo (first-come, first-served basis)
- Live entertainment
- Children’s stage with inflatable bounces
- Second line parade
- Dance floor and lessons
- Live sports tent
- Karaoke lounge with a live band (Saturday night)
- See more information here.
- Free admission for children under 12 (food, drinks are not included)
- Dates and times: Saturday and Sunday, 27 and 28 July, from noon to 10 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Excludes food and drink. Souvenir e-photo is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Beach Crawfish Festival
Long Beach Crawfish Festival incorporates what may be the largest crawfish boil west of the Mississippi and the music genres of New Orleans, including zydeco, R&B, blues, Motown, funk, soul, and dance. Festival-goers can test their singing skills with a live band at the karaoke lounge and try various foods prepared by an authentic master chef.