What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for VIP admission for one on July 23, 2016 ($150 value)
- $134 for general admission for two on July 23, 2016 ($200 value)
- $196 for vip admission for two on July 23, 2016 ($300 value)
VIP admission grants folks early access to the festival, starting at 5 p.m., as well as admission to the Gold Tent and its selection of upscale food and premium wines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Beach Grand Cru
California has long been known for it's world-class wines and unique craft beers. For 22 years running, the Long Beach Grand Cru fest has celebrated that heritage with a curated collection of wine, craft beer, and artisan food—all while benefiting the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles. Read on for a taste of what's to come:
- Wineries: award-winning vitners such as Kimmel Vineyards and Robert Hall Winery will pour some fan favorites along with more than 12 other wineries.
- Breweries: Ballast Point and Lagunitas promise rich, bold brews, and square off against up-and-coming craft outfits such as Smog City
- Restaurants: a handful of culinary mainstays will be on hand to help anchor the spirits, including Buono's Pizzeria, Beachwood BBQ, and Delightful Crepes Cafe