It's difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a $60 value)
- $55 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental (up to a $120 value)
Long Hill Country Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Long Hill Country Club
A recreational destination since Devereax Emmet and Alfred M. Tull sculpted it into the East Hartford countryside in 1930, Long Hill Country Club’s 18-hole course unfurls 6,014 yards of manicured fairways and greens. Mature trees form a path along the par 70, impeding golf balls that stray to the rough in a short-sighted search for a soft landing. The course features three tee options to appeal to golfers of all abilities.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Length of 6,014 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 68.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 115 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
35% of 156 customers recommend
“nice course for the price.”
“Tough course if you dont stay in fairways and then”
“The directions for proceeding from hole to hole could be marked more clearly since there is no map on the scorecard.”