- Five Hour Round-Trip Brewery Tour - Admission for Two: All American Sunday Funday Beer and Wings Brewery Tour
- Five Hour Round-Trip Brewery Tour - Admission for Four: All American Sunday Funday Beer and Wings Brewery Tour
Available Tour Dates
- February 26th, 2017
- March 5th, 2017
- March 19th, 2017
- April 2nd, 2017
- April 9th, 2017
Click here for more information.
- Five Hour Round-Trip Brewery Tour (Non-alcoholic refreshments served on bus)
- One Pint of Beer Per Person at Brick House Brewery and Restaurant
- One Platter of Wings Per Person (approximately 6 wings per person, or 12 per couple) at Brick House Brewery and Restaurant
- One Pint of Beer Per Person at The Village Idiot Irish Pub in Oakdale
- One Platter of Wings Per Person (approximately 6 wings per person, or 12 per couple) at Village Idiot Irish Pub
- One Tasting Flight of Beer at Great South Bay Brewery
Long Island Beer Bus by Tapped Enterprises Inc.
When fans of fine libations want to carouse breweries and get festive at beer festivals, the last thing they want to do is worry about transportation. Designated drinkers deserve to indulge in style, and that's where Tapped Enterprises and its Long Island Beer Bus steps in. During popular tours, the freshly renovated party buses act as conduits to frothy beverages, giving safe and festive passage from shore to shore, hitting all of Long Island's most popular breweries, wineries, sporting events, and beer festivals since 2009. The Long Island Beer Bus is also suited for midsized trips for birthdays, anniversaries, and bachelor or bachelorette parties, and each round-trip tour includes a charismatic host adroit in all of the scenic sights and essential bars.