- Fresh seafood served daily
- Shrimp, fish, oysters & more
- Soups, salads & sandwiches
About This Deal
A good seafood restaurant isn't just the perfect place to practice close-up magic on unsuspecting patrons—it's also a great spot to meet friends and share Burton Gilliam gossip. Start your tongue wagging with today's Groupon to Long Island Cafe in Isle of Palms. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get $40 worth of dinner and drinks.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of lunch and drinks.
Founded in 1986, Long Island Cafe serves an array of seafood dishes grilled, fried, and sandwiched, emphasizing fresh local favorites, such as she crab soup. Kick-off dinner with lightly breaded claw meat crab cakes ($6.75) or baked mustard shrimp ($8.50). If you'd like to keep your meal as light as a globetrotting eccentric's hot-air balloon, try a peppered salmon salad ($9.75), or satisfy ocean-sized appetites with the Collection, a broiled medley of shrimp, oysters, scallops, and fish ($19.75). Hungry lunchgoers rejoice in a menu swimming with savory salads—including a shrimp-festooned variety ($10)—and hearty sandwiches, such as the fried oyster po' boy ($10.50).
- We have been going here as a family for almost 20 years! The food is great and if you go back they will remember you. – BuckE, Citysearch
- i would have ate every meal here. i was so pleased with the seafood dishes i ordered. loved the unique daily lunch specials. great atmosphere. wine available. fresh fish only, homemade soups, dressings and desserts. – jtmac9184, TripAdvisor