Noninvasive laser treatments minimize localized fat deposits without discomfort or downtime
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- All options come with two vibration plate sessions and a weight loss consultation.
- Vibration plate sessions help increase circulation and lymphatic drainage, which can accelerate the process.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Island Integrated
For more than 25 years, the team at Long Island Integrated has been treating the root causes of back pain, neck pain, and other types of discomfort. Today, led by Dr. James Lambert, they continue to offer top-level treatments with a variety of modern options. Spinal decompression, for instance, encourages proper vertebral spacing and is FDA-approved to treat back pain. Other treatments range from chiropractic adjustments to regimens of corrective exercises, which patients do at home.