What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- C$75 for a zipline package for one (C$120 value)
- C$150 for a zipline package for two (C$240 value)
- C$300 for a zipline package for four (C$480 value)
Valid any day:
- C$95 for a zipline package for one (C$120 value)
- C$190 for a zipline package for two (C$240 value)
- C$380 for a zipline package for four (C$480 value)
Zipliners soar through the tree canopy, catching glimpses of Long Point Bay and Turkey Point. The adventure spans 2.5 hours and 8 ziplines, 2 suspension skybridges, 14 platforms, and a 40-foot rappel after the last zip. Customers also receive a T-shirt and C$10 toward a future visit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Subject to weather. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Point Eco-Adventures
All around Long Point Eco-Adventures, the wonders of nature reveal themselves in all their heart-pounding splendor. Thankfully, the company's experienced guides offer more than enough avenues for experiencing the beauty of Lake Erie's shores.
- Paddle a kayak along meandering Big Creek as guides describe the National Wildlife Area and the conservation efforts that support it. Fishing kayaks head out to Long Point Bay to hook bass and pike.
- Motorized rafts whisk tour-goers to the very end of Long Point, the world's largest freshwater sand spit. Considered worldwide to be valuable to conservation, it is a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve—a designation that also belongs to the Galápagos Islands and Yellowstone National Park. Visitors may spy shipwrecks, untouched wetlands, and hundreds of bird species on this trip.
Beyond the Outdoors
- Far from city lights, the darkness that falls here is perfect for stargazing. The company's very own 16-foot, research-grade telescope has guests looking at distant galaxies.
- A naturalist leads foodies in foraging for edible mushrooms, which are used in a gourmet dishes paired with reds and whites from the nearby Burning Kiln Winery.
The Glamping Experience
- Think camping with a whole lot of added luxury. Each Wilderness Suite features a king- or queen-sized bed, a private bathroom with running water, a private deck, and electrical outlets.
- If you're spending a romantic getaway in one of these glamorous "tents," consider a vacation package that includes a continental breakfast and a trip to the neighboring winery.