All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Bodies of water are frequent metaphors in poetry due to their unfathomable depths, unknowable sprawl, and unattainable porpoises. Set sail into the enigma with this Groupon.
Choose From Five Options
- $25 for a one-hour rental of a 16-foot Hourston Glascraft on a weekday (a $60 value)
- $30 for a one-hour rental of a 16-foot Hourston Glascraft on a weekend (a $60 value)
- $40 for a one-hour rental of an 18-foot Bayliner on a weekday (a $90 value)
- $45 for a one-hour rental of an 18-foot Bayliner on a weekend (a $90 value)
- $32 for a one-hour rental of a fully loaded fishing boat with rods, tackle, down riggers, and depth sounders (a $65 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per rental per visit. 48hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Driver of boat must be 21 or older. Must sign waiver. Subject to availability and weather. Fishing license, bait, and gas not included. Boating license not required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lonsdale Boat Rentals
From the views of snow-capped mountains and the cascading Granite Falls of Indian Arm to the bustling public market of Granville Island, the Vancouver area overflows with seafaring escapes. Realizing the abundance of sandy beaches meeting lush green forests, diverse wildlife, totem poles, and charming seaside villages, the owners of Lonsdale Boat Rentals decided they needed to give locals and visitors easy access to the region's splendour. To accomplish this, they offer rentals of Hourston Glascrafts, Bayliners, and fishing boats to licensed boaters. They also create customizable sightseeing tours piloted by experienced captains who ferry passengers to Bowen Island for a coffee or to Deep Cove for dinner at a seaside restaurant. To accommodate groups, the team can charter 40- to 80-foot boats, allowing corporate outings, private parties, or the Brady Bunch's family reunion to take place in a scenic setting.