Sagging skin makes you look older, which is why it's so coveted by teenagers. Look youthful with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $199 for a consultation and up to .5 cc of Restylane (up to a $600 value)
- $275 for a consultation and up to 1 mL of Restylane (up to an $800 value)
- $429 for a consultation and up to 2 mL of Restylane (up to a $1,150 value)
- $75 for a consultation and up to 20 units of Dysport (up to a $350 value)
- $129 for a consultation and up to 40 units of Dysport (up to a $475 value)
- $179 for a consultation and up to 60 units of Dysport (up to $575 value)
During a pretreatment consultation, Dr. Jeffrey DeWeese will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 2 mL of Restylane or 60 units of Dysport. If Dr. DeWeese determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded. Read more about Restylane, Dysport, and their potential results.
Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
Looking Glass Plastic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey DeWeese wanted to be a physician when he was just 12 years old, but it wasn't until an emergency-room rotation that he decided to be a plastic surgeon. After watching a colleague reconstruct a young girl's injured face, Dr. DeWeese resolved to dedicate himself to a specialty that combines artistic vision with technical proficiency to improve patients’ quality of life. Now with board certification and more than 17 years of surgical experience, he still relies on this combination of skills, spending ample time with patients beforehand and working with them to select an appropriate treatment regimen.
Surgical procedures comprise a healthy portion of the center's services, but the staff also bolsters confidence, tones and shapes silhouettes, and counteracts aging with less invasive alternatives—including laser hair-removal. Microdermabrasion sessions and dermal fillers improve skin tone, whereas a therapeutic massage combines Swedish strokes, deep-tissue pressure, and reflexology techniques to address individual aches.