Choose from Nine Options
- $59 for one laser hair-removal treatment for a small area ($150 value)
- $149 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a small area ($450 value)
- $249 for six laser hair-removal treatments for a small area ($720 value)
- $99 for one laser hair-removal treatment for a medium area ($275 value)
- $249 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area ($825 value)
- $349 for six laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area ($1,320 value)
- $149 for one laser hair-removal treatment for a large area ($400 value)
- $349 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a large area ($1,200 value)
- $599 for six laser-hair removal treatments for a large area ($1,920 value)
Looking Glass Plastic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey DeWeese wanted to be a physician when he was just 12 years old, but it wasn't until an emergency-room rotation that he decided to be a plastic surgeon. After watching a colleague reconstruct a young girl's injured face, Dr. DeWeese resolved to dedicate himself to a specialty that combines artistic vision with technical proficiency to improve patients’ quality of life. Now with board certification and more than 17 years of surgical experience, he still relies on this combination of skills, spending ample time with patients beforehand and working with them to select an appropriate treatment regimen.
Surgical procedures comprise a healthy portion of the center's services, but the staff also bolsters confidence, tones and shapes silhouettes, and counteracts aging with less invasive alternatives—including laser hair-removal. Custom facial treatments, for another example, incorporate everything from anti-inflammatory enzymes that conceal signs of acne to soothing masks that leave skin as hydrated as a sponge in a bucket of Gatorade. Microdermabrasion sessions and dermal fillers improve skin tone, whereas a therapeutic massage combines Swedish strokes, deep-tissue pressure, and reflexology techniques to address individual aches.