Noninvasive laser and ultrasonic treatments minimize localized fat deposits without discomfort or downtime
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
About Looking Good Med Spa
One of the most reliable ways to thwart Father Time is to call on Mother Laser. That's why Looking Good Cosmetic Surgery Center deploys a wide array of laser- and light-based treatments to fight the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and even unwanted hair. The med-spa staff's arsenal also includes elite Obagi skincare products, Botox, and dermal fillers such as Juvéderm, Restylane, and Bellafill. The well-equipped spa rounds out its services with chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and hair restoration.