Noninvasive, FDA-cleared device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to tone skin and contour curves
About This Deal
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
- The treatment typically involves no downtime.
- Multiple treatments may be necessary for optimal results.
- Click here for more information on VelaShape.
Need To Know
About Looking Good Med Spa
One of the most reliable ways to thwart Father Time is to call on Mother Laser. That's why Looking Good Cosmetic Surgery Center deploys a wide array of laser- and light-based treatments to fight the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and even unwanted hair. The med-spa staff's arsenal also includes elite Obagi skincare products, Botox, and dermal fillers such as Juvéderm, Restylane, and Bellafill. The well-equipped spa rounds out its services with chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and hair restoration.