All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 7, 2018
· July 19, 2018
· March 29, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for $125 worth of cashmere scarves
- $100 for $200 worth of cashmere scarves
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem by 12/20 to ensure 12/25 delivery. $4.95 shipping fee applies within the continental U.S. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Chevron, diamond, and herringbone. Those are just a few of the geometric patterns knit into LOOP+BOND scarves. Although the scarves' designs are timeless and elegant, they're only one example of the brand's commitment to quality.
- Sourced from local artisans: LOOP+BOND works with a family-owned knitting mill in Inner Mongolia. This mill hand combs and selects hairs from native cashmere goats' underbellies, then spins them into cashmere threads.
- Grade A cashmere: To be considered cashmere, fibers must have a fineness of less than 19 microns. The scarf maker employs 15-micron cashmere, resulting in plush scarves that resist pilling and grow softer and stronger over time.
- Versatile looks: The scarves are not only available in a variety of patterns, but numerous colors, too. These factors, plus their extra-long length—70 inches—make the unisex accessories ideal for pairing with both sweaters and winter coats.