Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for $125 worth of cashmere scarves
- $100 for $200 worth of cashmere scarves
Chevron, diamond, and herringbone. Those are just a few of the geometric patterns knit into LOOP+BOND scarves. Although the scarves' designs are timeless and elegant, they're only one example of the brand's commitment to quality.
- Sourced from local artisans: LOOP+BOND works with a family-owned knitting mill in Inner Mongolia. This mill hand combs and selects hairs from native cashmere goats' underbellies, then spins them into cashmere threads.
- Grade A cashmere: To be considered cashmere, fibers must have a fineness of less than 19 microns. The scarf maker employs 15-micron cashmere, resulting in plush scarves that resist pilling and grow softer and stronger over time.
- Versatile looks: The scarves are not only available in a variety of patterns, but numerous colors, too. These factors, plus their extra-long length—70 inches—make the unisex accessories ideal for pairing with both sweaters and winter coats.